Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Joy comes in the morning

I started to write about how irritating these pre-labor contractions are getting, but I didn't feel like hearing myself complain.

Instead, I am focusing on the joy that the Lord brings. What joy is available to me!

Parenting has been tough lately. House selling has been tough. Packing has been slow. Baby has been low. (Now I'm writing a song.)

But the Lord is the strength and joy of my life. I just forget that sometimes. I tend to become too distracted with the minor details of life and forget to focus on the bigger picture. He is above all and knows all. He sees my struggles. He knows my pain. His hands are reaching out to me.

So, as I wait for this waiting to be over, I know that His joy will come. What reassurance I have in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment