Monday, August 30, 2010

Yesterday

I missed blogging yesterday because we went to church and then to my parent's house for the day. We didn't make it home until around 11 pm and I was tired and had extremely swollen feet and ankles.

This is what I was doing yesterday all day:

There is one more I am still working on. My sweet sister helped me out and it was so much fun. I had bought a bunch of plain onesies at a garage sale for like .25 each and the remnant fabrics were 50% off as well. I loved how inexpensive it was to design these and I think they turned out super cute. The one with the letter "n" does give a little clue as to what we might be naming her, but we are waiting to reveal that when she is born. We have been back and forth and not 100% sure for quite awhile, but we think we may have narrowed it down. That could all change when we finally meet her though.

4 comments: