Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crafting Fun



Here are a couple little projects of mine lately. The first is a sweater and hat set that I made for our precious baby girl for the winter. The flower can be attached or taken off. The little blue slippers are for Aidan. I was fooling around with a bootie pattern that I made into a larger size and changed up a bit to make little slippers just his size. Thinking to sew some buttons on them somewhere for fun.

I'm working on several other projects as well. Pictures to come soon! (Hopefully better pics too...these are a little washed out and I took them in a hurry)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, they are all ADORABLE!! I had no idea you had this hidden talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am so impressed! love the sweater and hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you serious? you need an etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete