Sunday, August 22, 2010

36 weeks and counting



I feel like I am getting huge all of a sudden! Baby girl has dropped down lower and is definitely head down and ready. Just how ready, I don't know though. Gained 17.5 pounds so far and feeling pretty good most of the time. Had an icky sinus infection this week that I'm still trying to get over. Looking forward to holding my little baby soon and sleeping without so many pillows. Still having lots of contractions off and on, but I know that means absolutely nothing sometimes, so I am patiently waiting these next few weeks. 

Planning to blog every day until she comes and take lots of pictures. I really want to get a lot done before she is here, so we are going to be as busy as possible until she decides it is time. 

The countdown to baby blogging begins....

2 comments: