Saturday, August 28, 2010

Home Again

Seth got home at 12:30 a.m. So happy he is here and that he will be here until the baby is born.

Aidan woke up at 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, and 4:15 a.m. Seth got up the first 2 times, but didn't hear him the other times. Let's just say that I got little to no sleep last night. I also almost got stuck in the rocking chair with a 30 pound sleeping toddler in my arms. It was no easy feat to maneuver my big pregnant self out of the chair. Apparently, all of this waking had to do with "monsters." We learned this fact this morning from the little stinker himself. He wasn't sick, thank God, but "scared of monsters." Great! This is going to be a new challenge to walk through.

We took a nice family walk to the park. The breeze was so nice even though the sun was hot. I had lots of contractions.

Had our first showing of the house this afternoon. It was a no go. Happy to have a clean house though.

Ate dinner with Seth's family to celebrate his Dad's b-day. Had ice cream from Sonic and came home.

Aidan pooped out into his carseat.

Seth and I watched Friday Night Lights while I worked on some fun crochet projects. Made another super cute headband and started working on a diaper cover.

So tired and hoping for sleep to come easily tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment