Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazy Fast Update

Aidan is finally over the horrible never-ending sickness of last week. I washed his sheets more that week than ever before! He finished it all off with a nice ear infection and is still taking some antibiotics for that. Glad it's over though.

We started working on brick patio in back yard and hopefully will get some more work done on it this weekend. So ready to have that project finished!

I am doing a shoot for a music video for the band Leeland. I got asked to do the shoot last week and we've had a couple days of filming so far. Today we are doing another quick shot after the little one wake's up from his nap. This will be the first time I am taking him with me, so that should be interesting. The stylist is coming to my house for makeup and hair, so that will be nice.

Seth is in South Carolina for work and gets home tonight. So excited! He is pursuing a new job working with his company that would require a relocation. He is currently on his 3rd week of a trial period. We still have a little while before we agree to anything, but it would definitely be a nice promotion for him.

And, I am planning a quick trip to AR tomorrow that is still in the works...trying to decide if I can swing it all.

Oh, and I had a random sonogram yesterday that did not completely reveal the sex, but gave us an idea. Also found out that I have placenta previa (again). With Aidan it was only partial and resolved itself by the 3rd trimester. This time they say it is complete which could be quite problematic. Praying for some good news at my midwife appt./diagnostic ultrasound on May 5th (6 days!).

2 comments:

  1. This update was way too fast! Let me hanging on several different things...

    You're doing a shoot with Leeland?! What?!?! Do tell more!!

    Would Seth's promotion take you to South Carolina?

    Even though you couldn't tell for sure, which sex did the ultrasound reveal?!

    ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Krista...that was a tease of a post! You probably didnt even know that I had your blog bookmarked - well, now you do :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete