Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blessed

We celebrated Aidan's 2nd birthday on Easter Sunday. It was a great day spent with family. Aidan had a blast and so did we! I'll be posting pics soon from our day.

This week I am on "vacation." Oakley is spending the week with his grandma, and I am feeling the freedom. :)
Monday morning was MOPS, and the afternoon and evening were spent relaxing with Aidan and Seth. Today, we had a wonderful waffle breakfast, I took a long walk in the windy warm weather, and then I had my 16 week appt. and got to see the baby on a sonogram again (they couldn't get a heartbeat b/c he/she kept moving around too much). I found out my placenta is anterior and the baby's heartrate was in the 150-160 range. I was disappointed that they weren't able to tell the gender because the baby was not cooperating, but it was fun to see our little one again. I scheduled our big ultrasound for May 5th (just about 4 weeks from now) and I am so excited! I've also still only gained 1 pound so far which is nice because I am hoping that if I gain about 1 pound a week from now on I'll hit my goal of 25 pounds.

In other news, Seth and I are getting ready to leave for a night out. We are staying at a bed and breakfast near here and I am so looking forward to the time together. Aidan is off to Mimi's house and we are home free.

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment