Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Pictures!

Sunday, April 4th, was my little Aidan's birthday. We had a blast celebrating with family this year. Since it was also Easter, we went to church together as a big family and then went to Seth's parent's house for lunch. My whole family was there as well.

I made a delicious lemon cake with lemon icing and it was a hit. I made some cupcakes too!

We had a wonderful meal together and spent the afternoon watching Aidan open gifts, taking a walk, and playing at the park. It was a beautiful day outside which was extra special too.


Aidan received some great new toys: Melissa & Doug food cutting set, Melissa & Doug clock, Elmo guitar, little chair, tent w/ a tunnel attachment, play dough stuff, clothes, legos, Boggle Jr., and Mr. Potato head. He has been having a blast with all his new stuff.

Here is my big birthday boy and his cute blonde curls!


He was trying to be funny here....such a ham he is!


Swinging with Grandpa!

We had a wonderful day and I can't believe my baby boy is already a 2 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment