Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sick.

Aidan caught his first stomach bug and threw up in the nursery at church on Sunday. He was acting totally fine before we left and even acted fine after the fact, but then proceeded to throw up in the car and then later at home. He didn't eat anything for the rest of the day. Yesterday, he was running a fever all day and didn't want to eat or drink much of anything. He was completely lethargic and would just lay on the couch or in our arms and sleep. He is doing better today (not completely) but the fever is gone and he seems to have a little more energy.

It has been interesting for me because I have a really weak stomach when it comes to vomit and other bodily fluids, so it has not been easy cleaning up after him. Seth does a great job though and I am so grateful for his help.

Another weird thing that happened yesterday was that I kinda passed out/fainted. I had not had much to eat and was just standing in the back yard talking when I suddenly starting blacking out. I grabbed Seth's arm and was able to tell him what was happening so he was able to hold on to me when I collapsed. I haven't done that in years. I guess I was too focused on taking care of Aidan that I forgot about myself and the little baby growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment