Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I Enjoy About Life

Sunny warm days for wearing skirts and flip flops

Taking long walks with the double stroller and still having energy for the day

Getting a little bit of sun on my face and arms

Eating popsicles in the evening with Aidan

Getting my Real Simple magazine in the mail

Reading while the boys are napping

Figuring out how to manage life with two little ones and dreaming about life with this little one in my belly

Feeling the baby kick

Drinking lemonade

Grilling out and sitting outside

Listening to Aidan "sing" and play guitar

Running errands with my buddy

Going to Deanna Rose and the zoo

Making my bed

Turning on the fans in the house

Eating ice cream

Laughing with Aidan before bedtime

Picking up the house and enjoying it afterwards

Abiding in the Lord

Anticipating the future and the newness it holds

The renewed energy the second trimester has brought

Lying in bed after a long, productive day and just reveling in the comfort of my pillows and cool sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment