Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here's to 2012!

I have been making a running list of things I am wanting to see happen in this year and it seriously excites me!

1) Seek the Lord more
2) Enjoy my family
3) Become a wiser parent and a more loving spouse
4) Read lots of books
5) Grow in my crocheting skills, write patterns, and develop my business
6) Teach crochet classes
7) Get in really good shape
8) Visit the beach...often
9) Go on a weekend/week getaway with just my husband
10) Memorize more of God's Word and teach it to my children
11) Bake bread often
12) Go to the farmer's market regularly
13) Have a small garden
14) Develop good relationships
15) Blog, write, share
16) Pray more with my husband
17) Learn more about photography
18) Be more generous
19) Become more trusting of the Lord's direction and provision
20) Decorate my house
21) Sew a quilt
22) Choose joy at all times

I have already started some of these...praying with the hubs, setting up to teach classes at Hobby Lobby, and reading my first novel of the year (The House at Riverton by Kate Morton).

It is going to be a great year!

1 comment: