Sunday, January 22, 2012

Circus Time

We took Aidan to the circus tonight and we all had a bunch of fun! We actually had pretty good seats and a friend of mine watched Nora so that we could have a more relaxing time. It was a great memory and I took a lot of pictures!

Aidan laughing at the clowns during the pre-show

Asia the Elephant

She painted during the pre-show

Showing off her work!















I had a blast taking pictures because I finally decided to read my stinking camera manual and stop using Auto as a default way to take pictures. Can I just say a whole new world has been opened up to me? I was constantly adjusting the settings to take pictures during the show, but I learned a lot as I adjusted for the different lighting in each act. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You've inspired me to learn more about my camera. :)

    ReplyDelete