Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Christmas Memories

Aidan had a great time making a gingerbread house with my mom and Xan. They also made gingerbread men while we were there. I think Aidan especially liked eating the candy as they decorated.


I caught this sweet moment of the kids on camera. Aidan reached down and gave Nora a kiss. Love seeing those two being sweet with one another because it seems to be a battle for them most days.


Here's a pic of the boys playing with the new Hot Wheels set they got for Christmas. I am totally clueless when it comes to boys toys and this thing doesn't even excite me one bit. But, all the boys (even the older ones) had a good time with it
.

And then there is the sweet little princess taking her bath. Oh my word does she love a bath!



No comments:

Post a Comment