Monday, January 23, 2012

Five.

January 20th was our fifth anniversary.

I know it is like we've hardly begun, but at the same time it feels like it's been so long.

We have multiplied and I think that is what makes the 2 of us seem so distant...we were only just 2 for a short time.

We had a good day.

Seth stayed home from work, I slept in. He gave me a nice card and gift certificate for a 1 hour massage. Sweet man.

We went out and bought his present: Mario Kart for the Wii.

Then we went on errands, the kids watched movies in the backseat while it poured rain.

These came to the door in the afternoon. Sweet husband again.

We grilled burgers in the rain for dinner. A very summery meal. Stuffed with jalapenos and cream cheese.

The little ones went to bed.

And we finished the evening with some fondue.


So blessed to have had 5 years together and looking forward to the next 5 years.

1 comment:

  1. Krista, thanks for your comment! It was so good for me to hear another perspective. Sometimes I get tunnel vision. This season of life is really special; thanks for the reminder. :) Even though I feel worn-out right now, I was telling Aaron yesterday, that there will seasons later where I ache for the kind of fellowship we have now. Good to see my life from a fresh vision. Your kiddos are so cute, by the way. I love the way you write them letters...I definitely want to do that with our future children.

    ReplyDelete