Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas in Kansas 2011: Part III

We spent the day after Christmas celebrating again with my family. It was a wild morning to wake up to the excited and impatient sounds of 4 little ones. What a fun time to watch them all enjoy opening their gifts though! It brings such joy to my face to see the enthusiasm and excitement over little things.

Animal cookies!

Nora kept putting things back in after she took them out

Time of worship before we opened presents

One of my favorite moments of this morning was seeing my two sweet boys playing music together. Seth was leading us in a few worship/Christmas songs and Aidan was playing along on the drum.

Another great memory was the reindeer nose that would light up. Nora (as seen below) would take off running with her nose in the air. I love the action shot I was able to take of her. :)







Hat I made for Sarah
Pots and pan for our new kitchen!






Cousins playing together

Sweet boy taking a break with his Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment