Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yesterday

Didn't get to post yesterday cause I was too lazy.

I wanted to put up a pic of the diaper cover I crocheted, but it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, so I am going to tweak the pattern a little, pull out half of it, and see if I can make some improvements.

I am still working on the blanket for my baby girl, but here is what I've finished so far.

 Okay, that pic is turned the wrong way, but oh well. Colors are a little softer in person, but I wanted to do something that matched our car seat (green/brown) and that would be a little less babyish.

Also, made this shirt for Aidan to wear.

I thought he would be thrilled to have a new shirt to wear when his sister is born. Couldn't help myself. :)

Well, just threw in a load of laundry and am about to go in the backyard to pick apples to make some apple sauce. Love that we have apple trees out there. Planning to have a picnic with family and friends at the park this evening. It is a gorgeous day and I am trying to enjoy it while I can.

1 comment: