Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kansas Trip: Summer 2012 Pt. 2

After a great time with Seth's family,  we headed over to my parent's house. For some reason, I decided to get my camera out at this point, so this post will be picture heavy.

 Here's a little bit of what we did: 


 Played games with Mimi


 While the men napped (very typical Sunday afternoon)


 Hugged on Papa


 Went to Deanna Rose


 Pumped water (one of Aidan's favorite things to do at DR)


 Caught a fish for the first time!



 Fed the goats some bottles! Nora LOVED this!




Told those goats about "Mama"


 Rode tractors (his legs are finally long enough!)


Hung out with our Spykerman friends and met baby Levi



 Played in the dirt/sand



Actually, this was only within our first couple of days because we took a trip with my fam to Branson and Silver Dollar City. But, more to come on that later because I've got bread that needs to come out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment