Monday, January 31, 2011

So He Says...

When talking about his upcoming birthday (2 months away), Aidan said, "I want a pink guitar cake with a green candle." Random?

Referring to number dos in the pot-tay: "I'm making a rocking horse...and there's an elephant."

In his class at church he told the teacher that the plastic kid's potty seat was "for girls" and then told Seth it was "for sisters."

"When I get bigger, I am going to wear a Seth hat and a Seth jacket."

A little over a week ago, he was staying with our friends while we went out for our anniversary. I put him in a Pull-up because I was worried that he wasn't going to tell them he needed to go potty. Well, he kept telling them he needed to go and after about 5 tries and nothing happening, my friend assumed he was just wanting to go because it was fun to go in a new place...So, he asked again, and she didn't take him. So a few minutes later she hears him talking on the play telephone... he was telling whomever he was talking to, "I pooped in my pants."


"Goliath has bad teeth." Aidan pretty much says this about anyone that is presumably "bad."

3 comments:

  1. That is so precious! Let me help myself. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is amazing. You should have weekly "So He Says" posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad people have bad teeth. it's true. LOL.

    what a cute little guy...

    ReplyDelete