Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Believe Them!


While I was making dinner tonight, Aidan kept mumbling about painting. I was curious, but also intent on not letting the food burn. Then, his exclamations became louder and he said, "Mom, I painted." I suddenly directed my attention to him as he stood there proudly holding an open bottle of acrylic paint with a paintbrush inside. (Alas! He found my craft supplies.) Upon asking him where he painted, he proceeded to point at the living room wall. Behold, the beautiful artwork displayed above our couch...and ummm, on our couch. Luckily, I was able to wash the paint off the couch, while laughing to myself and thinking "We do not need to get new furniture until all children have safely passed the age of 5." This is the 2nd wall art this week. We have a lovely display of everyone's "names" written with crayon on the opposite wall.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. we have a situation like this on your couch...black permanent marker on a cream couch. the color contrast is amazing...

    ReplyDelete