Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a fun surprise for Christmas! My sister and her now new hubby brought their twin mini goats and the goat mama to visit. We had our own petting zoo set up in the garage! :) 

Nora loved the goats and went out to visit them several times that day. Aidan, however,was freaked out about them and it took all day to convince him to go in the pen. I guess by the time we got him in there we had put the camera away. 





We did have a nice day together and I thankfully felt pretty well. The kids enjoyed opening presents and being at Mimi's house. We also went to visit Seth's family the following day (which was actually Christmas Day), but have no pictures because my camera lens is broken and I've been  relying on my parent's point and shoot for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment