Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow!

We've had 2 snows since living back in the nice cold state of KS. :) The kids have had a blast and loved every bit of it. I was smart and got snowsuits/boots ahead of time so that I would be prepared. As soon as we suited Aidan up, Nora said, "Hey, I want to be a fireman, too!" Apparently, she thought Aidan's red snowsuit resembled a fireman's getup. So, we got her suited up and dubbed her the "pink fireman." She has since asked to be the pink fireman several times. 

These pictures were all from the first snow we had (right before Christmas) and the kids were able to sled down the icy street for a couple of days before it melted away. The next snow we went sledding on an actual hill and that was fun too. I actually got all bundled up and went outside with them both times, even while feeling kinda crummy. I just couldn't miss out on the kids experiencing snow again!







No comments:

Post a Comment