Friday, January 4, 2013

And it is all summed up like this....

My camera is broken, my day to day life is haphazard and non-structured (living with family), I have been super sick as I slowly work my way through the first trimester of pregnancy....and such is my life.

I luckily have a few pictures of the kids on my parent's camera from their first snow since we've been in Kansas and our family's Christmas together. But as for actually making any memories and then documenting them, I've been pretty out of the loop. Growing a baby is tough work and this one has been the roughest adventure for me yet.

Thank the Lord for medication. I finally gave in and called my midwife the day I turned 11 weeks (still haven't been in to see her yet) and pleaded for help. I was tired of puking at night, not sleeping, and struggling to swallow. I let go of my fears and am now taking anti-nausea medicine, Zantac, and melatonin. Amen and amen. I am an actual human being again and it is wonderful. Not that I feel amazing or am actually sleeping blissfully through the night, but oh to feel like a person again is wonderful!

I will be 12 weeks next week when I go to see my midwife and I am super excited to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment