Monday, April 23, 2012

Aidan's Birthday Party

So, we did have a party for Aidan. It was the day before Easter and the day before we drove to Memphis for my Grandpa's funeral, so to say that it was a little on the hectic side might be an understatement.

We made Aidan another guitar cake. Actually, my mom made this one. Last year's cake was awful because I was trying to make a good cake from scratch and I must have left out the baking powder because it was awfully dense and very un-cake-like. So, this one was straight from a box and fluffy and good. 

I was too busy to take many photos to document the time as you will see, but it was a busy and fun time with friends. I am just so grateful that my mom was here to help me get ready for the party and then our trip and that we had such wonderful friends come to celebrate with us.






No comments:

Post a Comment