Monday, April 4, 2011

Days like these...

It's almost 3pm and I'm finally sitting down and eating a little bit of lunch. After little sleep last night, I spent my morning taking Aidan to work (edit: Seth to work-totally had to leave this up so I could laugh at my tired brain), trying to get an extremely fussy baby to take a nap, doctor's visit for Nora, Target run to pick up antibiotics, and finally made it home by 2pm and successfully got both kids to sleep. Baby girl has a severe double ear infection...just 2 1/2 weeks after her last one (which was also her first). I have a feeling we are going to be singing the same song we did with Aidan when it came to ears.

On the other hand, the weather here is absolutely glorious. I would seriously be out sitting in the sun if I wasn't about to fall asleep in my plate of hummus right now. Oh, and if my babies were not like sleeping and needing adult supervision (uh huh).

I quit my job on Saturday. I hate being a quitter, but even though we really need the income, it wasn't worth stress. So, back to square one with that.

I was gone from blogland for awhile so I will be updating with our life events of the past 3 weeks....so beware...there will be a lot going on here the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading about your life. We all have those kinds of days ;) You are a great mommy! Good job for quitting your job. I'm sure that was stressful and hard for you to decide. I definitely couldn't have an outside job (other than my designing at home-and even that is completely exhausting and I have to turn down clients) so I can have more peace at home and more "me" time. But it's so hard to make that decision when you know you could really use the money. Anyways, just wanted to say that your a great mom and I love reading about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete