Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Month


Dear Nora,

Today you are a whole month old. I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. You are such a sweet presence in our home and I am so excited to get to know you as your personality develops.

You love to eat and you definitely prefer Mama over any bottle or pacifier. You eat often (usually every 2-2.5 hours), but you are growing so fast and it gives me great joy to know that you are well nourished. You were 9 lbs. 6 oz. and 22 1/4 in. long at your one month checkup. I think that puts you somewhere in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight.

You are a little cuddlebug and you love to be held. You do not like sitting in your carseat if you are tired. You sleep on your tummy as of 3 weeks old and you wake up about 2 times a night to eat right now. You are very pleasant most of the time and only cry when you are hungry and sleepy. You have a fussy time in the later evenings that keeps us pretty busy holding you, but luckily you are easily comforted by being held or rocked.

I love to dress you and you were wearing the cutest dress this morning for church, but had a little diaper mishap and I missed taking your 1 month picture in it. We'll just have to catch you wearing it again soon.

I can't wait to see what this next month holds.

Love you little one,

Mama
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: