Monday, July 26, 2010

In a nutshell: Major life update

Back on track to South Carolina. There are many reasons for this and I don't have to time to hash it all out, but we are trusting that this is what the Lord has planned for us.

Everything finalized today and we re-booked our house-hunting trip for this Wednesday-Saturday. Changed my midwife appt. They are a little apprehensive about the flight in my 33rd week so they are having me come in tomorrow afternoon to check up on me. If all goes well, than we are good to go.

We spent the weekend re-doing our kitchen floor. I mostly just observed, but man, was that a crazy project. Looks great though!

Tomorrow we plan to put our house for sale by owner and pray. If nothing happens we will continue to trust the Lord and pursue a new route.

Tonight we will do lots of yard work, sweat like crazy, and end with ice cream cones.

So blessed by the Lord. He has done great things in my heart this last week and I am continually reminded of His goodness and love. He is for us!

1 comment:

  1. you gotta do what you gotta do! we put our house for sale by owner and sold it in the first week. make sure to post it on craigslist and zillo.com and put lots of pictures. we even made our house it's own blog so we could post a ton of pics and put a ton of details.

    ReplyDelete