Monday, May 10, 2010

Pregnancy Update


So, I am officially 21 weeks pregnant today.

Wow. It seems weird to think that I am already in the second half of this pregnancy. The 2nd trimester has been pure bliss for me and I am starting to have this naive idea that it will remain this way.

At my 20 week appt. with my midwife everything looked great. We found out that we are having a girl and were absolutely thrilled. Also, found out that I do not have placenta previa after all (huge relief). Baby is head down right now, good heart rate, and I have upped my total weight gain to 3 pounds.

Things I am happy about right now:

Not feeling huge yet
Not getting up to pee in the night at all yet (I do on occasion anyway, but it was a 2-3 times a night deal with Aidan)
Not wearing maternity jeans yet or even my bella band
Having a little girl
Feeling energized to get through my days
Being able to stay up late and get up early
Not feeling sick anymore
Having no major/minor complications at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment