Monday, May 24, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 23 weeks

Can't believe how amazing I am feeling this pregnancy! I have had tons of energy and have not felt very pregnant at all, even though the belly definitely gives me away. :)

The hip pain has gotten better this past week, I am still not getting up at night to pee, and the weight gain is still very slow (but happening). The baby girl moves around when I get around to sitting still, but she is very still during that day as I run around and stay active.

I need to take a pic, but Seth is gone tonight and my attempts at taking one myself are often rather poor.

Just wanted to say that I am so thankful to the Lord that I am feeling so great!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you're feeling so good this time around!! Can't wait to see that cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are going well for you & the little guy! You look great! Congratulations!


    week 23 pregnancy

    ReplyDelete