Thursday, May 20, 2010

25, moods, and whatnot

Last Saturday I turned 25. It was anti-climactic and fun. Seth and I spent the morning going to garage sales in rainy weather and then warmed up with some coffee and breakfast at First Watch.

Some friends of mine had a little dinner get together for me on Monday and we had a good time chatting and catching up without little ones running around.

The past few days my mood has been all over the place. Yesterday, a Wal-mart employee told me to keep my child seated in the grocery cart. My first thought was to say, "Why don't you give it a try?", but I just said, "I'm trying." It was a day of many public tantrums for Aidan and I was super exhausted. Let's just say I wasn't the happiest about the comment.

We found out last night that Seth's car is on the downhill slide and is not the safest to be driving right now, so we are looking at being a one car family for some time until we can afford another vehicle...which may be awhile under the current circumstances.

I find that my strength really truly does come from the Lord these days. I am so blessed to be feeling this good in my pregnancy and to have the energy I need to clean and organize this house after a long day with the boys. I hardly feel pregnant right now which is a surprise considering how uncomfortable I was when I was pregnant with Aidan. I am already in my 23rd week.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing that it's possible to keep going when everything else says there's no way. I have been feeling so incredibly tired lately and wonder when "energy" will fit in my vocabulary again. But somehow I still keep on going. Thank you, God.

    I just added that pregnancy widget to my blog too. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete