Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Giving Up

Just so you folks know....I am not giving up with the recipe posts, just taking some more time to post them than I originally planned.

Seth is back in school this week. I thought I would have energy to get a lot accomplished tonight, but by the time I got Aidan in bed, I was beat. The weather was beautiful today and we spent 2.5 hours at the park this morning and another hour this evening. Aidan could live outside I think. The fresh air is good for me and the sunshine puts me in a great mood.

Pregnancy Update: I am 15 weeks now. Feeling sick off and on again, and sometimes a wee bit lightheaded. Belly is really popping out there and seems to be higher than with Aidan. Reflux is in full force, especially at night. I am sleeping pretty well without many bathroom interruptions. I was up all the time when I was pregnant with Aidan because he was lying so low that my bladder just couldn't handle it. I haven't had any of that this time because the baby seems to be sitting higher. I do feel so full though and can hardly eat very much without nearly busting. I have not had as much energy as I hoped as I entered the second trimester. I think taking care of two little ones all day just exhausts me way too much. I am at least able to stay up a little later now. Can't believe that I am this far along already. We find out the gender in just 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment