Friday, August 1, 2008

Random

1. Today Aidan is 17 weeks. Hard for me to believe.

2. I like homemade granola. That is why I made some today.

3. I scared the living daylights out of my child by turning on the vacuum cleaner.

4. I am a stay at home mom and wife, but I have a part-time job in the evenings. I feel like life is busy.

5. I love to hear my husband sing, especially when he is worshipping God.

6. I need a tan.

7. Aidan pooped on me today.

8. I love knowing that my son is being nourished by my milk.

9. I am a craigslist junkie and proud of it!

10. I love to play card games.

11. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to sophomore year at JBU. Good memories.

12. I wish God was easier to hear...or that I would be better at listening. Probably the latter.

13. I need to clean the bathrooms, but I really don't want to.

14. I want to go to the zoo instead.

15. Aidan's big blue eyes and sweet smile make my heart melt.

16. I love cuddling with my son.

17. I love how Aidan sucks his thumb when he sleeps.

18. I wish I knew where I will be in 6 months.

19. I sometimes feel lonely.

20. I need to stop thinking random thoughts.

2 comments: