Monday, August 4, 2008

4 months

Aidan is 4 months old today. How time flies!

I think life with a baby is much easier now than at first. Those first 3 months were just plain hard. We seem to have adjusted to each other and I am so blessed to spend all my days with the little guy.

I  have my first client for work tonight. I am a little nervous, but excited for new beginnings.

This weekend was nice and relaxing. Seth and I got to spend some "us" time together at my parent's pool while Aidan napped. We also had a nice evening last night with Seth's family. We all went to the pool and Aidan got to "swim" for the 2nd time now. He's so stinkin cute. Seth and I watched part of the movie "Bandits" when we got home. It was nice to just relax. I am so grateful for my husband and for my little boy. They make my life so full.

I am trying to be more organized with my life at home. I am designating each day with some task that needs to be done. I am tried this almost every week, but seem to fail at it and then get behind. I am determined to make it work this time. Today is laundry day. I am going to wash, dry, and fold all laundry. It is also "pickup" day. Since our place seems to get cluttered from the weekend, Monday is always a good day to get things orderly again. So far I've been successful, but we'll see what happens when I get to bathroom day. :)

Here's a happy pic for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment