Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day: Tubing at the Lake

On Memorial Day, we went to the lake with our small group from church. We grilled out for lunch and then went to the swim beach for awhile. The kids love to swim and Nora is all over the place. She seriously has no fear which is kinda scary at times.

We also had the privilege of going out on our friend's boat to go tubing. This was the first time the kids had been on a boat and it was very exciting. Aidan was the first to try out tubing with Seth and he really wasn't a fan. I think he cried part of the time and looked miserable. When they got back in the boat, Nora was all ready to go. I was really apprehensive about sending her out there, but she really wanted to go so I gave in. She loved it! She had such a huge smile on her face. I think she is going to be one daring child.


 Aidan on the tube with Daddy

 Nora's turn!

  Aidan preferred actually riding in the boat and talked about if for days

I just love this! It so sums up her little personality.

It was great having my sister with us too! Love these two so much!

I got to go out tubing without the children and got quite the wild ride.I definitely visited the chiropractor a few times the following week. I guess I am getting old. 

1 comment: