Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dear Diary

I shrunk the curtains in my kitchen and fire ants invaded my counter tops overnight. My children are having screaming contests in the living room. No one came to my mom's group and I felt a little like the girl who always gets picked last during recess. Good thing I didn't get up early and make scones. Nora had a blow out diaper, a byproduct of consuming way too many blueberries yesterday, and I had only dried out baby wipes and her brother's shorts (praise the Lord) to remedy the situation. I downed an iced mocha from Mcdonald's and let the kids smear yogurt on their faces. I burned some almond milk I was trying to warm up. I got bit by a fire ant. I couldn't find our kid's shampoo anywhere. Sometimes being a grown up stinks.

Yours truly,

Krista

1 comment: