Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beach Trip 5/25/12

My sister came to visit us last week. It was so much fun and so great to see her. The 2nd day she was here we decided to take a trip to Isle of Palms Beach near Charleston. It was a great day for it because we beat the Memorial day crowd and the weather was perfect. It started raining right when we got there for the first 10 minutes or so, but then was sunny and breezy the rest of the day. The water was cool, but refreshing, so we all got in plenty. It was fun getting the chance to boogie board with the husband. I don't think I've done that since college.

Nora and her new sunglasses, enjoying the drive to Charleston

The clouds were so beautiful

Aunt Steph and Nora

Checking out the waves

I think she likes it here!

Trying to get a picture with my girl

Nora was dragging me all over the place!


Running into the water together!


If for any reason we ever move from SC, I will most definitely miss the easy beach access. We are so enjoying the close proximity and ease of day trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment