Friday, September 16, 2011

So He Says...

Aidan purposefully dumped a cup of water out of the tub onto the bathroom floor. I (Seth) went and got the wooden spoon that we use for spankings.
"Aidan," I said, "You deserve a spanking for pouring water out of the tub. You know you aren't supposed to do that. But I'm not going to spank you; I'm going to give you grace."
"What's grace?"
"It's when you deserve a punishment for something, but I don't give you the punishment."
"You aren't going to give me a spanking?"
"No. You deserve one, but I'm going to give you grace instead."
"I like grace!"


Aidan: Do I have dirty sin?...in my bottom? (very interested about sin, grave, heaven, and Jesus these days)

Aidan talking to us at dinner: "Yesterday we drove to heaven with you guys and saw Davis."
Me: "Where is heaven?"
Aidan; "He's Davis's daddy!" (Kevin)

Aidan putting on a new pair of pants: "I get to grow up in these pants?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment