Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful.

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but my heart is still pondering its thanks.

I had a difficult time feeling thankful this week, but I definitely knew that it was a state that I needed to find myself in.

It is good to be reminded of the richness of God's favor and blessing in our lives. It is also good to remember His grace and salvation for sinners.

We had two full days of eating lots of food and entertaining toddlers. I was 5 pounds heavier and exhausted by the end of it all.

As I dwell on an attitude of thankfulness today, many things come to mind that I am grateful for.

-health for myself and family

-a warm house and good food to eat

-cars that run

-Aidan

-an understanding husband

-friends

-a bed to sleep in at night

-water to drink, wash clothes, and shower with

-a Godly heritage

- a good church to attend

-love: God's and others

I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment