Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Honesty

Crystal nominated me to write 10 honest things about myself in her latest blog post.

So here I go!

1: I love to observe people and pay attention to the things they wear, the way they fix their hair, their makeup, their expressions, their personalities, and personal fitness.

2: I often have a problem comparing myself to those I observe.

3: I look at the clock and count down the hours until Seth comes home on a daily basis. I also count down to naptime and bedtime too. I should delight in the present more.

4: I don't spend nearly enough time in prayer or reading my Bible as I should. My excuses are good, but definitely not good enough.

5: I have an intense desire for good relationships/friendships with people.

6: I am sometimes very insecure about myself and my abilities to be a good wife, mother, and friend.

7: I don't like to hang up my clothes.

8: I obsess about the cleanliness and order of my house on a daily basis, but especially once a month when my hormones make me crazy.

9: I worry about money too often, but the Lord has been changing my heart and teaching me to rely on Him more, so that tendency is lessening greatly.

10: I wish I could be a professional ballerina.

I would tag people, but I honestly don't know who reads this blog, so I'll just say that if you read this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment: