Monday, October 26, 2009

Great Expectations



I am looking towards the future with great expectations of what is to come. There seems to be a lot of change headed our way.

Seth is looking into the possibility of some intense training/schooling along with continuing to work his job full-time.

We are talking very seriously about baby #2.

We are rearranging and discussing and hoping and praying for these great changes in our lives.

I tend to find myself getting too involved mentally with mere ideas and I take off with a plan for the next 10 years, but God is really teaching me to wait and see. Wait and see what plans He has in store for us. Our ideas are just that....ideas. He knows what lies ahead.

Thank you Lord for turning my expectations into greater trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment