Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All is calm...for now

Both babies are sleeping...for the moment. I am eating some yogurt and granola and browsing on craigslist.

It is rare to be able to sit down without interruption these days, but I cherish the time with doing mindless activities. :)

Aidan had his 18 month checkup today and did great. He had to get 2 shots, but thankfully it wasn't too traumatic. I am delaying many of his shots, so he never gets more than that at a time. No flu shot for us either. He is 33 1/2 in. (82nd percentile) and 25 lb.s 3 oz.s (45th percentile).

Oakley is teething at 3 months...or so it seems. His bottom gum is getting bumpy and he is congested and fussy. He chews on everything and he's been running a mild fever today. No fun!

Playing "mom of 2 under 18 months" is not easy, but I am adjusting daily. Both have been sick recently and that made things more stressful, but I am learning new things all the time. So come on baby #2, I am ready for you!

I am trying to find time to take up crocheting again. OH, where does the time go?

I am also really loving MOPS. I am so happy I joined up and I wish it could be every single week, or even every day for that matter! It is so refreshing and relaxing.

I am trying to figure out how I am going to exercise as the weather gets colder. I haven't been on a good routine anyway because I have been so exhausted from my days with the boys. Must get in good shape before we start thinking about having another baby though.

It is still quiet in the house....Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment