Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Memories

A few days before Christmas we made some sugar cookies. The kids always love helping me with this project and it always proves to be a big mess. This year was actually the easiest time I've had with getting the dough to cooperate. I found a great recipe on line, tweaked it a little to my preferences and it was perfect and easy. Nora loved talking to each cookie and arranging them while Aidan was my more "hands on" helper with rolling and cutting them out.






 Terrible hideous picture I know, but we had a Christmas party with our small group from church and wore "ugly" sweaters... (in Seth's case an ugly too small vest). It was a fun time with a great group of people we love and have had a great time getting to know this past year. We meet every week for a meal, fellowship, and study (with all our kids there too!). It's a large crowd and so much fun. We were the only 4 that dressed up that night, so we had to take a picture!



Our actual Christmas Day was spent with Seth's family. I was feeling pretty crummy coming down with some sort of terrible cold and sinus thing so I took few pictures, but we had a good low key day.



This sweet face gets me every time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment