Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Beautiful Winter Day

The other day it was gorgeous and sunny and we went out to spend some time outside while we could. I am not a fan of winter so every time it gets a little bit above freezing, we definitely take advantage. I couldn't help taking pics of Enna in the stroller. She is so cute right now and was my only subject that wasn't running, jumping around, or refusing to look at the camera!

I took her on the swing and she loved it. It was so wonderful to see the joy in her face.





I can't get over the thumb sucking cuteness! She was tired and started sucking on her thumb, but when I snapped the pictured she looked at me with such a disgruntled expression!




 The best picture I got of Nora. She was running around in her normal over-accessorized attire. I love her sense of style because it is so crazy and unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment