Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Husband Turns 28

So, a few days ago it was the husband's birthday. He is not super into big celebrations and with the upcoming move I didn't have it in me to plan anything, but we did make a dinosaur cake (at Aidan's request) for him and decorated it with sprinkles and some gel icing. It was way tastier than it looks and I will never enter myself in a cake decorating contest (promise!). Aidan had fun decorating it for Daddy. We had a simple little family celebration eating cake and ice cream outside by the fire. 






And just a few days ago I snapped this shot of father and son in the middle of their pumpkin carving project. We decided not to tell Nora about it this year and it made for a much less messy time overall. Love these two guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment