Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aidan: 4.5


Aidan is at a great stage right now. I really love seeing his interests take off. He is very curious about how everything works and likes to break things down into processes to understand them. He does not like being forced to try new things, but what he does put his mind to he will accomplish. He loves being around people and loves giving presentations at his homeschool co-op. He does not like doing any sort of songs with motions though. :) I can see a little boy emerging from this energetic preschooler and I am so excited to watch him grow up. He loves to be read to and that is one of the things I love sharing with him. He has such a good attention span for books, stories, and puzzles and he is actually really good at games. He beats me at Monopoly Jr. all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment