Friday, October 5, 2012

Absence

This blog is the last thing on my mind right now, but I feel for my children's sake (the real reason I blog anyway) I need to keep up with the goings on in our lives and at least attempt to document them.

The big reason for this absence?

Well, most people probably know, but we are MOVING. Seth got promoted to a new position at work that will send us back to Kansas City. We are thrilled to be near family again, but are also feeling sadness over leaving our new friends here in South Carolina. God has been so good to us these last 2 year here and has really blessed us with several great relationships. It has definitely not been without its hardships, but this time in SC was so good for us as a family unit and a great time of growth for Seth and I (both personal and relational).

So, that being said, we are moving in about 3.5 weeks and I am hurriedly packing up this house, getting rid of junk that I've held on to for all our other moves, and organizing like crazy. This is the first move of our 5 or 6 moves in the last 5 years that I am not: very pregnant, have a child under 1, or just given birth. I am so glad that I have more sanity, sleep, and the ability to process this move.

I am doing a craft fair the day before we move so that is a little insane, but I am still feeling like I can manage both things. We have had so much activity these last few weeks and our calendar for this month is filling up with all the "lasts" that we need to have. So, I am fairly sure this blog may not have a lot of documenting for awhile.

So, here we go again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment