Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Faves


This adorable house was a recent find via Pinterest. I am planning to make my own version for Nora's 2nd birthday which is right around the corner. 

I am thinking to get some little sweet Calico Critters (or something similar and less expensive) to add to it. She will love it! I just need to get working.


Love this outfit and the thought of Fall getting closer. Summers are long here in SC.


Loving some "big girl" room inspiration.


Loving some great recipes to use all our blueberries we picked last Saturday.


Loving these colors and home decor inspiration!

What are you loving these days?

P.S. I'm also loving the fact that Aidan slept all the way through the night for the first time in 9 days. We celebrated with ice cream cones this morning. Nothing like a good night's sleep for once!


3 comments:

  1. is there a tutorial for that little house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, there is a link that I included up there and it should take you to a post with a link to the actual tutorial. Or you can just go here: http://uklassinus.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-dollhouse-tutorial.html

      Delete