Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Faves


 Ben and Jerry's new Greek Frozen Yogurt: Raspberry Fudge Chunk. I bought this and ate it all myself in 2 days without telling my husband. It was the best $2.50 I've spent in awhile.


 Pretty coral-ish ring I made recently....love it!


 Yarn love....making some chunky cowls for a craft fair in October.


And trying out some new patterns....this is a new fave!


And (no lie!) dreaming of going to spend a few days at this beach house in Charleston. So blessed by this gift and excited for a some relaxation with my family.



And just so you can see what most of my life is like....does anyone else's craft area look like this on a regular basis? I have been sewing a crib skirt, working on Nora's birthday present and crocheting like crazy lately to prepare for an upcoming craft show.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! The Greek Yogurt sounds delicious :) and your cowl is beautiful! My "craft area" was so messy last week I just moved my sewing machine onto the bathroom counter. LOL. Sad truth! :)

    ReplyDelete