Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random things about life

1) My birthday was last Tuesday. I am now 27. Don't know quite how I feel about it.

2) I got a Kindle Fire for my birthday. That is one really great reason to be 27.

3) I love sitting outside by the fire with my husband. Hands down favorite thing right now.

4) Aidan's last day of preschool is tomorrow. Don't know how I feel about that one either. Hello summer!

5) We went swimming a lot this past weekend and Nora is now jumping in the water like a fish. Guess she won't spend the summer on the sidelines.

6) Went out for a lovely dessert with friends to celebrate my birthday and it was scrumptious. Being with friends was even better. And...I wore my new dress Seth bought for me. Love.

7) Starting a mom's ministry this summer. Watch out, here we go.

8) I've been sewing a lot. 

9) My sister is coming to visit tomorrow. I am driving to Savannah, GA to pick her up. Yay!

10) Life has been busy, but good. Very good. Very busy. I am so blessed.

11) Oh, and I like ice cream...a lot. 

12) And I think my kids are cute. More to come on that one.


1 comment:

  1. You're kids are SO CUTE, Krista. But how could they not be with such great-looking parents. I liked this list. Happy Birthday. I think I might ask for a Kindle Fire for my birthday or next Christmas. I never know what to ask for, but that seems perfect.

    ReplyDelete