Saturday, December 24, 2011

Home for the Holidays

We left SC on Dec. 18th to fly home for Christmas.

I say "home" because, well, even though we live in SC, I feel very much like "home" is still in Kansas. I don't know if that will change one day, but having our family and connections here just keeps me from feeling all the way at home in our new life away.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to spend Christmas here because last year we could not.

We had a good trip. Long, but we made it without pulling out too many hairs. Nora was a typical 15 month old--wanting to get down and walk all over the plane instead of sitting.

We've been enjoying cold weather, warm drinks, playtime with cousins, and evenings relaxing in each other's company.

Can't wait until tomorrow morning...Christmas is sure fun with little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment