Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Parading!

We had a very busy weekend! On Saturday morning we went to a parade in downtown Columbia. It was so much fun even despite the fact that it was a little chilly. The kids loved the marching bands and floats and they had some great little performances too. It was about 2 hours long and the kids did great. They were intrigued the whole time and I had packed lunch so that kept them really busy too. I was super bummed that I brought my camera and then realized I had 2 dead batteries. 
Then, last night we went to another parade in West Columbia. This was a parade of lights and was a little bit shorter. The weather was actually quite nice despite my warm attire. I think it was low 50s and we ended being a little overdressed. The kids loved this one too, but Nora didn't sit as well for us. And, I got my camera batteries charged, even though it was a little dark for taking pictures.

I love this time of year!




No comments:

Post a Comment